- Solar panels convert the sun’s energy into an electric current (DC).
- The inverter then converts the variable direct current (DC) into alternating 240V current (AC). AC electricity then can be fed into your home to operate your appliances.
- A smart meter measures how much energy you’ve used. Excess energy created is then fed into the electricity grid which your electricity retailer will provide a credit in your electricity bill.
- A WIFI enabled inverter helps you monitor your solar systems performance in live time.
- If required, optimisers will increase the conversion rate so you can extract more DC energy from your solar panels.
Why Choose The Energy People?
The Energy People is one of the leading solar installation companies in Canberra and the surrounding region. We’ve helped countless customers to successfully minimise their energy costs by providing them with an environmentally friendly source of solar energy their Canberra home or business can depend on. Our experienced and qualified CEC solar installers and team also provide an exceptional level of support and guidance throughout the installation process.
How Long Does Installation Take?
Installation usually takes around 1-2 days. However, the length of time it takes our solar energy installers in Canberra to carry out solar installation services can vary, as every property has different requirements.
How Much Does A Solar PV System Cost?
This will depend on factors like how many solar panels your Canberra property requires, how efficient they are, and the brand. Our accredited CEC solar designer will be able to discuss this with you when visiting your property.
Book a FREE quote
Discuss your requirements with us today to learn why we’re one of the very best local solar installation companies in the ACT and local region.
For more information on how you can save money on your electricity bills by installing a solar PV system, get in touch with The Energy People.